Let’s Draw: Lady Knights
Compiled them all into a photoset. The prompts, respectively:1) Fists, Top Heavy, Nervous, Indian, Shark/Piscine
2) Bow, Petite, Honest, Spanish, Boar
3) Staff, Skinny, Evil, Aztec, Insectoid
4) Mace, Bulky, Mischievous, Russian, Big Cat
5) Axe, Short, Glum, Japanese, Snake
6) Sword, Athletic, Bashful, Roman, Bird of Prey
7) Shield, Perky, Plump, English, Rabbit
Another fun exercise! At the moment I’m thinking up another prompt to try. Hopefully it’ll be just as interesting!
I love these so much. Great examples of diverse female designs in a genre in which it’s sorely lacking.
I’m in love
What Alex Day did was WRONG
but now he’s telling us that he realises that, though he didn’t at the time. But now he does, and he can learn from it.
Genuine question, I don’t want to cause a poo storm, I just want to know:
is that okay? I’m not saying should he be forgiven and we all move on like it’s all fine. But is it okay for him to say that he’s learned from his mistakes, and he’ll do all he can to be better now? Is it manipulative for him to say those things, or is it okay?
Hi! I think it’s really great that you’re asking questions and you’re asking good ones. The short answer is it’s complicated. He may have moved on, and became a better person, and if so good for him, but he still did terrible things that have hurt people very deeply. Speaking from personal experience, if a certain person from my life came and said these things to me, I wouldn’t give a shit, because he STILL did those things and they STILL hurt. I also have a problem with the fact that he never actually said “I’m sorry”. (I also think he’s being a bit manipulative.)
Hope that helps!
Yes Alex made some mistakes, but haven’t we all? Granted, everyone makes different kinds of mistakes. Some are worse than others, but in the end we are all just as imperfect as the next person.
What’s different about people is how they handle the mistakes they’ve made once they realize they made…
1) He HASN’T apologized. He has never at any point (at least publicly, and from what I’ve read, it seems he hasn’t apologized privately either) said “I’m sorry” or “I apologize”. All he said was he did shitty things to good people, and this does not in any way lessen the very real pain he caused.
2) This goes WAY beyond him making a “mistake”. You make a mistake once. 14 people have come forward to date saying that Alex hurt them. 14 times is not a mistake.
3) Not being perfect and not being a shitty person are two very different things. He is not the victim here, he is the perpetrator. He made these people trust him and then used that trust and his fame to take advantage of them and put these girls in situations that made them feel unsafe.
4) This was more than “[misreading] a person’s signals and/or body language”. This was abuse. When someone tells you no, you stop. You don’t continue to pressure them, which is exactly what he did. Sexual abuse is a crime, and it is a serious problem in our society. If we just forgive him, move on, and act as if this never happened we are becoming part of that crime. We are telling our boys that this behavior is ok, that they can do whatever they want to girls (or guys) with no repercussions.
5) I repeat: Alex Day is not the victim. The focus should be on the victims, not him, and they should be the ones who we give our support to. These girls will have to live with what he did for a long time. The healing process is not easy, nor is it quick. Alex, at the VERY least, should have to prove he’s changed, and continue to prove he’s changed for a long time. The road to forgiveness should be just as hard (and in my opinion, harder) than the road to healing.
BISEXUALS ARE NOT CONFUSED
Bisexuals are not confused
BISEXUALS. ARE. NOT. CONFUSED.
BISEXUALS ARE NOT CONFUSED
bisexuals are not confused god this is like the easiest concept ever you piece of shit douchewagon why can’t you just fucking accept it it’s absolutely infuriating
idk im kind of confused on taxes??
BISEXUALS ARE ONLY SLIGHTLY CONFUSED ABOUT A FEW THINGS
LIKE TAXES AND AP CALC AND THE OCCASIONAL RIDDLE
Everyone who terrifies you is sixty-five percent water. And everyone you love is made of stardust, and I know sometimes you cannot even breathe deeply, and the night sky is no home, and you have cried yourself to sleep enough times that you are down to your last two percent, but nothing is infinite, not even loss. You are made of the sea and the stars, and one day you are going to find yourself again.
WHOSE BUTT IS THIS?
I thought it was Jeremy Renner’s then someone else posted it as Tom Hiddleston’s and I just saw that it belonged to Jensen?? EXPLAIN.
I AM IN THE SPN FANDOM
I KNOW THAT ASS
I KNOW THAT BLACK WATCH
THAT IS JENSEN ACKLES BOOTY
ghurl thats tom hiddlestons butt
same plain black shirt and watch
that my good friend, is jensen’s ass
I did a thing to help us
it’s Josh Hutcherson’s butt….
its my butt
I searched google by uploading the image and all the results were tied between JENSEN ACKLES AND JEREMY RENNER.
And almost every single one of the articles said they’re weren’t sure who’s butt it actually is.
The people that say it’s jeremy’s said they’re pretty sure it’s not his, and even the jensen ackle’s people can’t say for sure either.
There is no original poster i could not find a full picture.
We have nothing to go on except the evidence before our eyes.
Ladies and gentleman, before me are two pictures. Only one of these is the mystery butt.
look at the watch though it’s totally Ackles booty
If you actually pay attention to the rest of the body, you’ll see that Renner’s arms are more muscular and have a vein popping out. Jensen’s elbows are softer and his arms are thinner, making the booty in the picture actually the property of Jensen Ackles.
Love, the Sherlock Fandom.
Thank you sherlock fandom,
yet again your powers of deduction never fail to amaze me.
Sincerely the supernatural fandom.
IM PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE BEST POST ON TUMBLR
When all fandom girls come to together for the greater good of finding out whos ASS that is.